We don’t just make glass beautiful. We make it work great as well.
Radiant Glass Concepts not only offers an extensive range of frameless glass products, but we also provide a comprehensive range of services. Every bespoke glass frameless product we sell is specifically designed and manufactured to suit your needs and requirements.
Radiant Skylights was started in 1991 by Michiel Thoolen, which makes it one of the oldest original skylight companies in the industry.
The name “Radiant Skylights” was inspired by the radiating sunlight brightening up homes that have a skylight installed. Radiant has become a well-recognised brand in the industry with their boldly advertised vehicles, premises and of course, their excellent service record.
In ????, Michiel combined all his subsidiary companies: Radiant Skylights, Radiant Showers, Majestic Doors and Radiant Regal Guide under one umbrella, Radiant Glass Concepts.
Why Radiant Glass ConceptsRadiant Glass Concepts designed and patented their own aluminium extrusions and have accumulated all necessary plant equipment to tackle virtually any bespoke glass contract. Radiant Glass Concepts takes pride in being an innovative company that keeps up with the latest technological improvements and advancements. All our products come with our standard 5-year warranty*. Our 5-year warranty guarantees you peace of mind. *Subject to our standard terms & conditions
With over 28 years of experience, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a company that knows their industry. Our bespoke glass products are of the highest quality and were designed and created by a South African for South Africa’s climate. A true showcase of South African ingenuity.
Radiant Glass Concepts manufactures all their own bespoke glass products at our factory based in Kya Sands. We are also hands-on with each aspect of every project, from the measurements and project inspection to the design, manufacturing and installation.
After Sales Service
All our bespoke glass products come standard with our guarantee. We are proud of our track record, and in many instances have attended to minor maintenance issues many years after completion of the installation, at no charge.
In a nutshell
- We believe that low staff turnover and long term staff employment are an indication of a healthy company.
- We believe in uplifting our staff and encourage them to learn and gain on the job experience.
- We have over the years, built up and accumulated all our machinery and tooling, which enables us to tackle any contract with efficiency and speed.
- We have our own range of patented extrusions and profiles that form part of the products that we manufacture and install. These were all designed in-house with consideration given to practicality, pleasing aesthetics and ease of use.
- We work mainly in Gauteng but have completed installations in Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Zimbabwe and Seychelles.
- We are registered exporters and are willing to work outside RSA if the project is of an appropriate size.